HostiaSteven Donn (USA)
- Babies Who Don’t Get Better: When It’s Not RDS
- Historical Aspects of PPHN
- Ten Commandments of Neonatal Mechanical Ventilation
- Circulatory emergencies in the delivery room and their management
- BPD and PDA management strategies
- Neonates with PPHN if they do not respond to iNO
- Nutrition and NEC: Risk Reduction?
- Use of Protein for Growth and Development for VLBW
- What is a normal blood glucose in the newborn?
- The relevance of the first five minutes after birth in the resuscitation of very preterm infants
- Pulmonary hypertension and oxidative stress: where is the link?
- Hemodynamic antecedents of P/IVH in the very preterm neonate during the first 72 postnatal hours
- Comprehensive cardiorespiratory monitoring, data acquisition and predictive mathematical
modeling in the neonate: The dawn of Individualized medicine in neonatology
- Cardiovascular management of neonates with PPHN and systemic hypotension
- To be prepared is matter - resuscitation of the collapsed newborn
- Surfactant in late preterm and term newborn in perinatal center
- Twins with different presentation - NEC or alergic proctocolitis?